Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Big Girl In A Restaurant Booth!

We took Kyra out for lunch today at Sharky's at The District in Tustin. All of the high chairs were being used, so we let Kyra sit on the bench of a booth, and she did great! She really seemed to enjoy sitting there, and she was looking and turning in every direction! She did listen and follow directions pretty well when we told her to turn around or sit down. And she ate a lot of her quesadilla, so maybe just maybe she'd be willing to try some new things when sitting like a big girl at the table!?!? I'll have to try that. I wonder if we'll have trouble getting her into restaurant high chairs now that she's experienced a meal like a "big kid." She's definitely seeming more and more like a little girl and less like a baby. I know she's been acting and looking like a little girl for a while now, but I guess I'm finally getting used to it and accepting it! I miss my little baby, but I absolutely LOVE my little girl and think she is so much fun to be around!
 Kyra's 1st time sitting in a restaurant booth
 She was instantly comfortable and made herself right at home!
 More fun at The District's big fountain!
 
Spinning and twirling - doing "The Crazy Daisy" (a dance from Yo Gabba Gabba).
She was running at the camera when I took this.
   She's already attracting attention from boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment