Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Only A Few Dance Classes Left

Kyra and I went to our Mommy & Me dance class today. Including today's class, we only have a few left before Mrs. Sarah goes on maternity leave (and before we hopefully progress in our move to Mission Viejo. Ugh!). As usual, Kyra had a great time and was such a little ham for the camera. She moves around so fast that it's hard to capture photos, but I got what I could.

Storytime: The Very Hungry Caterpillar (one of Kyra's favorites!)
 

Doing a bit of floor work
 

Running around like a crazy girl during the ribbon "freeze dance"
 
 

A few huggies for Momma!
 
 

Kyra wanted to take the camera. Next time maybe I'll let her. It's only a matter of time before this kiddo gets her own camera!
 

Posing with Mrs. Sarah
 
 

Playing at the park after class
 

"Mommy! I see trees and grass and class and park!!!"
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment