Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Baby Stuff!



The above images are of Baby Tipper's first "Deet Deets" (affectionately named by my nieces Mia and Maddie, these are soft, little animal blanket-type items).


We had some painters in the house earlier this week, so I was forced out because of the fumes. I honestly didn't know what to do with myself to kill time, so Geoff actually told me to go shopping! Okay, if you insist! So I found myself at Ross and TJ Maxx, and ended up buying a few cute baby items. A couple PJ's and a couple snuggly "Deet Deets" - that's what my nieces Mia and Maddie call those cute, little animal blanket thingy's. I also found some super-soft, light green crib sheets and a crib bumper. We still don't know if we're having a girl or a boy, but it looks like light green might end up being one of our nursery colors.

Yesterday we got our first hand-me-down (or hand-me-sideways, as I've been saying recently) from our nieces: a white changing table (thanks Smith family!). We also got my Grandpa's old dresser, which Geoff is going to paint white. Thanks Mom and David for so generously helping to move these pieces up from Orange County!! We really appreciate it. It'll be a while before our office is cleared out and ready to be called a nursery, but I'll post pictures eventually.

Have a great week!




2 comments:

  1. very cute. isn't it fun to shop for baby things!?!? can't wait until we find out the sex of baby tipdawg!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie, I love the new deet-deets. So sweet to think that one day soon, baby Tipper will be bonding with them and they will help her/him get to sleep.
    Love, Phil

    ReplyDelete