Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A Fun Mommy-Daughter Morning

Kyra and I had a fun morning at the Irvine Spectrum splash fountain today. Kyra calls it the "raindrop fountain." Kyra enjoyed playing in the water, but I think she's still getting used to it. She just took it easy and wanted to stand in it and slowly move through it, as opposed to some of the other kids that were running around like crazy! She didn't end up getting herself soaked, which was fine with me. While she liked walking through the fountain, Kyra was much more interested in cuddling with and climbing on Mommy! She will never get any arguments from me on that! During all her squirming and wiggling and climbing all over me, I managed to get some cute self-portrait photos of us. We had such a great time together this morning, and I really enjoyed having some quality one-on-one time with my sweet girl.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 






Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kiki... Natasha can't wait to go to the water park with you this summer :)

    ReplyDelete