Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween - Part 1

Halloween party at Santa Monica High School
Our tired little kitty cat!
Checking out the students in costume
"Hmmm, what's this pink thing on my costume?"
"I wonder if I can get it into my mouth."
"Yep, it fits in my mouth!"
Meow!

Kyra went to a Halloween party at Daddy's school today, and she got to wear her kitty cat costume for the first time. We arrived at Santa Monica High School right around Kyra's usual afternoon nap time, and she was definitely a tired girl! After visiting a few classrooms and staff at the school, she was pretty wiped out. As you can see, she fell asleep on her Daddy's shoulder! Such a little sweetheart! Once she woke up, she had a lot of fun looking around at all the students who were dressed up for the after-school Halloween party. She even danced a little to Oingo Boingo's "Dead Man's Party."

Kyra's been wearing Halloween-themed clothing throughout the month of October, and it was so much fun to finally put her first ever Halloween costume on today! She'll be wearing it again for a costume contest at our local mall tomorrow, and then again for Halloween trick-or-treating later this weekend. I think it's safe to assume that we'll get a few more photos of Kyra in her kitty cat costume!

Have a safe and happy Halloween!

3 comments:

  1. I may need a few prints of these photos. Kyra is so adorable and I must say, she looks so grown up in that kitty costume. Grown up in a kitty costume?? Yes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone loved our cute little kitty cat. We had a great time showing her off. The napping on our shoulders was a nice treat too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, what a cute little kitty cat!!! I wish we lived closer so we could get a picture of Kyra & Jake in their costumes!

    ReplyDelete