Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, March 4, 2011

Date Night With Mommy & Daddy

Having fun with the mirror at the Croc's store
Could they be any cuter?

"Usually I have a playdate with my Grandma and Grandpa on Friday nights while my Mommy and Daddy go out for date night...But tonight, my Mommy and Daddy took me out on a date with them! I got to eat dinner at Buca di Beppo, one of my favorite places! I even got to walk around the restaurant a little bit! And then Daddy carried me while we walked up the 3rd Street Promenade to the gelato store for dessert! My Mommy and Daddy each offered me some gelato, but I didn't want it. I was way more interested in walking all around the sidewalk patio in front of the store. There were fancy lights and balloons and table umbrellas to look at. It was amazing! While I was walking around, I got to listen to a bunch of Hare Krishna's, who were dancing and playing music nearby. I had so much fun looking around at everything! I had so much fun going out with my Mommy and Daddy! I got to stay up late, and maybe I'll even sleep in tomorrow!

Have a great weekend!"

No comments:

Post a Comment