Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Kyra's 6 Weeks Old!! (I owe you an update!)

Hi all,

I've been a bit busy lately and haven't had much time to update the blog. Sorry about that! I'll try to post some new photos soon. Kyra had newborn photos taken last weekend, so I'm looking forward to seeing how those come out. I'm sure there will be some cute ones!

Kyra is officially 6 weeks old today! Time seems to be flying by. She's doing great, and is already growing so much. She's learning how to hold her head up on her own, and loves to look around at things. We're getting more and more smiles lately, which are always so cute! She loves getting a bath, and even seems to like having water on her face. We're trying to get her ready for swimming with Daddy soon, so we always spray a little water on her face so that she can get used to it. She's going to be a little water baby! She's also been a good little sleeper - her current sleep record was set 2 nights ago, when she slept nearly 8 straight hours! Of course, her amount of sleep still seems to be changing, up and down every night. But hopefully this is a good indicator that she'll sleep through the night soon!

Congratulations to Shaunna and Zac, who welcomed baby Natasha Olivia Larson into the world yesterday! We're very excited to go meet her today! I didn't even get a chance to post baby shower photos before she arrived!

2 comments:

  1. Just joined to follow, today and look forward to seeing your pictures. Being a Nana to a beautiful baby girl...well, I always love to see pictures of babies! I have my second grandchild on the way.....hope to find out whether it is a boy or girl next week.

    Blessings, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 6 weeks Kyra! Hope to see you again soon!!

    ReplyDelete