Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, July 23, 2009

It's official!!



Well, it's official! I'm pregnant with a little Baby Tipper! We're very excited, and it's finally starting to feel real since we're now sharing the news with everyone. For those of you that don't know, "Tipdawg" is Geoff's nickname, hence the name of this blog "Mini Tipdawg." As of today, I'm 10 weeks along. My due date is February 21st. Last week, our little bean was measuring around 2cm in length and we were able to see the tiny heartbeat! Our nieces, Mia and Maddie, are absolutely convinced that I'm having a girl - they were right about their little sister Izzy, so we'll see. Although, Mia was also hoping that Izzy was going to be a kitty, so...We'll find out the gender in a couple months. I've been having some trouble with morning sickness and my hormones going absolutely crazy, but I'm hoping that'll be leveling out as I near the end of my first trimester.

Congralutions to our friends Jen (aka "Bad Girl") and Mark, who just welcomed their son Gavin on Monday!! Next month comes little Jillian Simone Spitz to Carine and Josh. And coming up around late September, Amanda and Joe will be welcoming baby Jake Balice! That's a lot of babies, and we can't wait to meet all of them!

4 comments:

  1. My god, this is so amazing. I'm so happy and blessed for you. Honored to have had the 2nd loudest scream, by the way. I'll be checking regularly. Love you, Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you and daddy!!!
    So many babies!! It's a baby boom around here lately. Lots of fun!
    I also predict a girl!!
    Chat soon,
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though I was the LAST to know, I am still very excited for you!!! Can't believe Baby Balice and Mini Tipdawg will be only 20 weeks apart!! We have to start planning your baby shower...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. But...did you guys at all consider going with TipPup? instead of Mini Tipdawg?? Think about it. Joe

    ReplyDelete